Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good oil free liquid foundation, i am 20yrs old so i dont want a mat finish more on the sheer side?

i also want it to be affordable, like something i can find at walmart, if you can give me an aproximate priceWhat is a good oil free liquid foundation, i am 20yrs old so i dont want a mat finish more on the sheer side?
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers foundation is great. I'm not sure if it's oil free or not, but it feels amazing and light on the skin. My skin actually feels healthier after putting on this foundation. It's between $10-$12 at Walmart I believe.What is a good oil free liquid foundation, i am 20yrs old so i dont want a mat finish more on the sheer side?
mineral foundation...
NoHoGlo minerl foundation from LAminerals.com. Sorry...not at wal-mart!!


THe NoHo is lil sheer and gives you that dewy/glowy/airbrushed look. I had tried bare minerals...but too expensive and made me itch. Physicians formula isnt bad, but kinda chalkey lookin in my opinion.


The NoHoGlo foundation is around $20, but I'm telling you it will last you about a year. So in the long run....not a bad price!
Cover Girl has some good ones for different skin types. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment