Monday, December 28, 2009

I like to have a powder finish over my liquid foundation, and I like my make-up to be Cruelty Free...?

I've just started using Urban Decay, and I love their Surreal Skin foundation, but I want a powder to use with it too, which cruelty-free product would you recommend to me?I like to have a powder finish over my liquid foundation, and I like my make-up to be Cruelty Free...?
Try Lush. They're good about things like that, and while I haven't tried their face powders, I can safely say that their eye and lip products are excellent!





http://www.lush.co.uk/IndexB.aspxI like to have a powder finish over my liquid foundation, and I like my make-up to be Cruelty Free...?
All the Boots no. 7 range are cruelty free and really good. It may be a little more expensive but lasts ages, so good value too.Like you I never use anything that has been tested on animals.


Reply to your later quetstion ... we always do an internet search ...


Do Boots test their products on animals ?


Answer: No. We do not use animals to test our products, nor do we have animal testing conducted on our behalf by anyone else. Instead, we ensure product safety through state-of-the-art testing methods on human volunteers.





Also we checked at out local Boots shop with the girl on the no 7 counter, who assured us that this is correct.


We have all the booklets and lists you have checked and its worrying that they sometimes contain the wrong information, so we always double check.


Hope that helps. Katt
Love LOVE love the Boot's products. The UK have a strict E.U. standard that prohibit animal testing. Boot's cosmetics offer a chose of 3 powders. One loose powder in 2 shades....Three Compact powders in 3 shades...with the No7 Boot's Line and Botanic Boot's Line.





Do not go for loreal brand products, olay products...for they have been known for testing on animals.








You may find these in any Target store or online for under 12.99
i use the body shop foundation, powder and bronser. i love it !


its great.


try it definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment