Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anybody here know what the active ingredients of Joy and Dazz dishwashing liquids are? Please!!! :)?

Does anybody know? Please! I really need it for our paper. :D





I would really appreciate if you'll answer me or at least tell me where I could possibly find it. :)





Thanks! And I'll give 10 points to whoever got it right. :DDoes anybody here know what the active ingredients of Joy and Dazz dishwashing liquids are? Please!!! :)?
Find out who makes the product, Johnson and Johnson, Proctor and Gamble, whatever and go to their site. Look for the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) .Does anybody here know what the active ingredients of Joy and Dazz dishwashing liquids are? Please!!! :)?
if you look on the bottle there should be a list of ingredients a lot of products list the active ingredient

No comments:

Post a Comment