Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Maybelline New York: Airbrush Finish Dream Liquid Mousse okay for greasy skin?

So, my friend just got it, and she has dry to normal skin. She says that it doesn't work for greasy skin (me) but how would she know? She doesn't have greasy skin! lol. But, I was wondering because it gets pretty good reviews on both.. But I want an answer from someone who uses it who as fairly greasy skin.


And also, how long does it stay on? Does it fade off after a few hours?


Thanks a billion.


Oh, and its only greasy on my nose. Not anywhere else.Is Maybelline New York: Airbrush Finish Dream Liquid Mousse okay for greasy skin?
No I would not recomend it for oily skin. For oily skin i would go with a mineral powder foundation as it sops up oil and will have better staying powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment