Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find the following ingredients; Spiritus Salicylicus(liquid 1%)..?

Sulphur(usually bright yellow powder), and Norsulfazol(white powder). The person that used to get these ingredients for me got the from Bulgaria, and well I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could fine them in California or maybe buy them anywhere online? ThanksDoes anyone know where I can find the following ingredients; Spiritus Salicylicus(liquid 1%)..?
Personally, I wouldn't use these items. People that live in Bulgaria, Belarus, Poland, etc. (Eastern Europe and Russia) have ideas on how to use these various medications, but very little is based on science in some cases. Some of them know how to use them exactly right, but many do not. The Norsulfazol is a dangerous drug and can cause poisoning. I wouldn't mess with it.


Suplhur is available at almost any chemical supply store or health food store.


Salicylic acid is strong, I hope you know the exact mechanism and use for it.


When in doubt, educate yourself on how to use these, especially if they are going to be used on children (I don't recommend this at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment