Monday, December 28, 2009

Pregnant women do u release a liquid in your pants after you finish peeing even if you dry your self?

yes or no? and what could this be?Pregnant women do u release a liquid in your pants after you finish peeing even if you dry your self?
I am 26 weeks and after I pee it seems like I still leak a little....especially when I bend over or stand up from a sitting position.Pregnant women do u release a liquid in your pants after you finish peeing even if you dry your self?
It could be leukorrhea--a whitish discharge. It's just your vagina cleaning itself, but for some reason we make more of it when we're pregnant (esp. during the end of the pregnancy). If it smells bad, causes you to itch, etc., then it could be an infection and you'll need to go to the doctor for that.
It is most likely not pee, it's probably discharge. When you are pregnant you produce more discharge than normal. Im pregnant for the 2nd time, and I think this is pretty normal.
No, that's never happened to me ... perhaps you aren't quite done going. Or maybe you didn't wipe as thoroughly as you needed to. I think your best is to speak to your doctor about this.





Good luck.
Yes, it's normal and it's called leukorrhea. It's white and it's just due to the hormonal changes that are going through your body.
Yes. Happens to me more and more with each week as I get bigger. I wear a pantyliner.
it's realy normal!no worrys!

No comments:

Post a Comment