Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you make liquid soap? What are the ingredients? Measurements?

How do you make a bottle of liquid soap? I want to make liquid soap with special properties from a plant here that's very good for the skin! But I have no idea how to start! I need the other things to use. Can you tell me?How do you make liquid soap? What are the ingredients? Measurements?
I'm not pretty sure you can actually ';make'; liquid soap; I think you have to BUY neutral (no color, no scent) liquid soap, and THEN add the plant escense of your desire.How do you make liquid soap? What are the ingredients? Measurements?
try searching in the Internet
Janet? It's easy... Buy a kilo of sodium laurel sulfate.... melt it to 5 gallons of water. then when its all liquified add 1%26amp;1/4 kilo of NaCl. You can add any Scent if you want. that's it.
Soap and a blender. And pure water. Measurements? Sorry, no idea.


Good luck though. I guess you could google the info.
soap and





uhhhh...water!!
You could try putting solid soap in a bowl then melting it in the microwave. Or just go on Google or Ask.com to find out how to make liquid soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment