Friday, December 18, 2009

Can i take Vaseline/ lip gloss on my flight? What are the guidelines on liquids?

Im going on a mid-haul flight tomorrow from one place in Europe to another.





I need to know whether I can take my lip gloss/vaseline in my hand luggage as I believe I can't take other liquids...





Is this correct?Can i take Vaseline/ lip gloss on my flight? What are the guidelines on liquids?
If you are taking it through the security checkpoint and onto the plane in a carry-on, it has to be (I'm pretty sure) under 4oz, possibly a little bit less. It also must be in a zip top sandwich bag or something similar. I'm pretty sure thats what it has to be in but I'm not sure of the exact size but if you happen not to have it my airport lets me buy one for like 50 cents or something like that. I'm not sure about Europe's airport restrictions/rules. You can also consult TSA's website if you need more help.Can i take Vaseline/ lip gloss on my flight? What are the guidelines on liquids?
Liquids and gels (lip gloss) can be taken on board if they are in 3 oz. or less containers and placed in a one-quart ziplock bag. The bag goes through the x-ray machine separately.





Specific details; while this is US-specific, most international airports follow the same guidelines:


http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>
They never stop you for lipgloss. I always have mine and I dont ever put it into a baggie. Last time I got on a flight I had a bottle of water and they didnt even catch it. So much for our safety.
yes..you can, but it should be less than 100ml
yes, as long as they are under 3oz. they can go in your little plastic bag that you take out for screening at security.
yes as long as its under 3oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment