Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are the ingredients in Clinique liquid facial soap mild and clarifying lotion 2?

All of Cliniques products are great for sensitive skins not to mention they are Allergy Tested, Fragrance Free, and 100% derm. developed. I have been on the 3-step for years and love it!


With the Clarifying Lotion # 2 some of the ingredients are Alcohol (which just leaves that feeling of clean) water, witch hazel, glycerin, menthol, sodium borate and a few others.


The mild soap I do not know the ingredients on but I have used before with I love because it is really gentle and great for the skin.


If your hesitant about trying it I would because they back up their products and if something does not work out you can go back in and either return it or get re-evaluated to make sure it is working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment