Monday, December 28, 2009

Does rimmel london ';lasting finish'; liquid foundation make you break out?

recently ive been using rimmel london lasting finish liquid foundation and i think it may make me break out on my face. i used to use mac but that made me break out and it was a little too cakey for me so i went on to maybelline and it worked great and matched perfectly but i felt it didnt give me enough coverage. so thats when i moved onto rimmel london but since ive been on it my face is been breaking out.


ive only been using it for about a week and a half do you think this is the cause.








i use proactive and wash my face regularly but it doesnt seem to help but it always worked fine with my other makeup.





does anyone else breakout of rimmel london, please let me know.





thank you!Does rimmel london ';lasting finish'; liquid foundation make you break out?
i tried it n it was extremely cakey n made me break out. ive heard tha same from other people so ur not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment