Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I change the finish of my putter....Liquid Metal....too shiny?

take putter to gunsmith. they have very very fine sand and gun. will dull the top or whole head to degree of brightness. no marks left on putter. cost. one dollar. if you ever need a Scott putter refinished. titlest 160 dollars. non last finish. gun smith 25 dollars. pick up next day.How do I change the finish of my putter....Liquid Metal....too shiny?
sit it in whatever colour dye for a few days then hang it up and let it dry. I actually did that with my putter to turn it gold... it worked greatHow do I change the finish of my putter....Liquid Metal....too shiny?
Hi





Don't go there for the simple reason you will get a lot of Reflection from the sun. Otherwise sand it down and buff it
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment