Monday, December 28, 2009

Does mineral powder give the same coverage as liquid foundation or is it just used as a finish?

the good thing about mineral makeup is that it has buildable coverage. you can make it as sheer as you want it or keep adding until you get the coverage you want. it depends on what type of mineral makeup you get. some are just setting powders for your foundation but some are actual foundations. i definitely recommend mineral makeup because it gives a natural finish and prevents the ';streaky'; or ';mask'; look that most liquid foundations can give if not applied right.Does mineral powder give the same coverage as liquid foundation or is it just used as a finish?
try MACDoes mineral powder give the same coverage as liquid foundation or is it just used as a finish?
better coerage. i used to work for sheer cover
yesss it does.


i use it all the time and it works great,


seriously. get ittt


its so good for your skin.


doesnt give you pimples or anything.
Its more light weight, it gives some coverage but not as good as a liquid foundation/concealer.
there are mineral powder foundation and also powder finish


i like mineral powder b/c they are long lasting and blends with my skin tone perfectly








i would recommend you try out various makeups b/c that way you would know what matches your skin type the best since everyone has different needs yaknow
I use kms mineral essentials. The thing that I love about the mineral foundation that I use is that I control the coverage I get by continously buffing it into my skin until I get the coverage that I want. It is lightweight, yes, but that has nothing to do with the coverage. My makeup lasts throughout the day and my complexion looks fabulous. I love that it is a pure mineral cosmetic. I would never let another product near my skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment