Monday, December 28, 2009

Revlon Colorstay vs Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation [liquid]?

which do you like better %26amp; whyRevlon Colorstay vs Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation [liquid]?
They're both great foundations and comparable in performance and quality. I use both, but if I had to choose I would go with Rimmel because it's cheaper, it's creamier, and it's easier to blend.Revlon Colorstay vs Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation [liquid]?
its been a while since ive used the rimmel one, but i remember that i liked it when i tried it.





revlon colorstay has such good coverage and really does stay on FOREVER! lol, but thats a problem in itself, because when i tried to wash my face at the end of the day, even after cleansing and scrubbing, it would still stay on.
well, i like revlon colorstay because their products remind me of mac and also, they have a nicer finish to me...





what do u think of this foundation?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8rE
revlon and rimmel? YUK!

No comments:

Post a Comment