Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?

and why is this posted on the aircraft section? try Air TravelDoes my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?



If you go to the website I have listed below it literally tells you everything you can and can not take on an aircraft whether you check it in or have it as a carry on item. I use this website every time I go and haven't had problems.





I think lipgloss is fine but nail polish and coverup (depending on the size) may not be allowed.





Good luck and I hope the site is beneficial to you!








http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/p鈥?/a>Does my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?
yes they mean all liquids :) be sure to put them where your supposed to or have the ounces your supposed to or they will make you throw them away. and they will go threw your check bags if not in zip lock bag
Yes, but as long as they're less than 100ml they'll be okay to take on in your hand luggage. Otherwise you have to check them into the hold.
as long as its smaller than 6ounces it should be fine.
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment