Monday, December 28, 2009

I spilled liquid on my dresser and stripped the finish.....?

How do I fix it? I spilled oil air freasher on my dresser and it stripped the finish from a small part of the top of the dresser. Can I fix it with out paying a lot of money to a wood finishing company?I spilled liquid on my dresser and stripped the finish.....?
yeah u can fix it w/o payin alot of money if u go to home depot theres like this wood furnishing markers that come in different shades of colors and u can cover up that messI spilled liquid on my dresser and stripped the finish.....?
TRY OLD ENGLISH FURNITURE POLISH.You can get different ones to match the color of your dresser.
Put a doily on it and call it good. No matter how much money you spend the world will never be perfect..................

No comments:

Post a Comment