Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do i make an M80 with a bottle and gunpowder?

I live in Watts,Los Angeles. And in 4th of july, All the ghetto black kids around my house were making them out of bottles and i think gunpowder from a piccolopete. Does anyone know how they do it? it will be pretty sweet to make one =]How do i make an M80 with a bottle and gunpowder?
You can use a plastic bottle to prevent shrapnel but it is EXTREMELY dangerous, stupid, and illegial...





If you don't believe me then ask my cousin who blew off his hand that way....





Seriously, I'd just go to Mexico (if fireworks are illegial there) and buy some or forget about it...Unless you WANT to be the one armed man...How do i make an M80 with a bottle and gunpowder?
Like all the rest of the answers, DON'T DO IT you could be charged with a FELONY if you get caught, not to mention possibly maiming yourself or a friend , Your not in Iraq dude.
If you make one you will go to jail. don't be so stupid. Were are your parents? If you survive the { BOMB } you want to build, you could be disfigured for life.


{ PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DO THIS}
I'm not sure,but I believe it is very dangerous,and also illegal.
Please don't. It's not worth losing fingers, eyes, etc. when the experiment blows up in your face. Be safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment