Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does shooting a rifle leave gunpowder residue on your hands?

I'm not planning on shooting anyone -- I'm just trying to find this out for a mock trial case I'm doing.Does shooting a rifle leave gunpowder residue on your hands?
It can. I can't really think of why it wouldn't.











SFC


US Army


RetiredDoes shooting a rifle leave gunpowder residue on your hands?
no. not if its a bolt action all the gases come out the muzzle which is 2 feet from the shooter plus its going in the other direction. with pistols its different because some of the gun powder comes out the cylinder of the revolver or the slide on a semi auto. most of the people answering this only know what they see on csi.
Yes, and washing your hands does not render it undetectable.
yes, shooting any gun will leave residue on your hands. Like the guy above me said, you cant wash it away.
sure does

No comments:

Post a Comment