Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I make gunpowder burn faster?

I have all the ingredients and I believe the correct measures of charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate. But I keeping getting a slow burn and this liquidy substance keeps appearing. Don't worry I'm not going to blow anything up :).How do I make gunpowder burn faster?
Aside from the obvious issue that you need to mix this in the right proportions, which you have not, and to which you have likely already gotten good advice, you'll also need to mix better that you likely have up to now.





The first step to this is to grind the individual components up to a much finer powder than you can typically buy. Of course you must grind them up BEFORE you mix them together!





Be careful.How do I make gunpowder burn faster?
Well you are making black powder.Old and out dated.Blackpowder is slow burning and dirty.I question your question.Please dont blow anything up.
I have a good idea about what's wrong, but I am not going to tell you and I hope no one else on YA tells you also. You should leave explosives to the professionals or atleast until you have proper training.

No comments:

Post a Comment