Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you use finishing pressed powder(tinted)by itself or after liquid foundation and which is better for skin?

I use powder most of the time because it makes my skin break out a lot less. Both aren't good for skin becuase it is make-up but I prefer powder! You can use powder after foundation too. I just don't think I need foundation. All I use is concealer and powder.Do you use finishing pressed powder(tinted)by itself or after liquid foundation and which is better for skin?
I use loose mineral powder over foundation if I wear foundation. That sets it for hours and looks flawless. The less you wear the better. For all ages.Do you use finishing pressed powder(tinted)by itself or after liquid foundation and which is better for skin?
I just use a loose powder. I don't like foundation at all, covers up natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment