Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do i make homemade gunpowder?

I need to make homemade gunpowder or something that explodes on impact. I am going to put it in the back of a airgun pellet so it explodes when it hits something.How do i make homemade gunpowder?
Potasium perchlorate+sulphur powderHow do i make homemade gunpowder?
dude ur a fing terroist lol Report Abuse

I could tell you but I not going to.
Here is something more fun and kinda safer


a homemade flame thrower


all you need is a lysol,or highly flammable spray can and a barbeque lighter


spray the flammable spray to the target and then put the lighter below it and fire away
Why?
how do i make a homemade light bulb??
Do you go to school in Virginia?
Home made gunpowder will not explode on impact. I have many formulas for that depending on if you want to make rocket fuel or a bomb. I've experimented a lot as an amateur rocket builder over the years, but if you think I'm going to give you a recipe, dream on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment